- Winning Veterans’ Trust, and Profiting From It
- Gen. Dempsey's Remarks at the Armed Forces Non Commissioned Officer/Petty Officer Book Rollout - Speech By General Martin E. Dempsey at The Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
- SgtMaj Battaglia's Remarks at the Armed Forces Non Commissioned Officer/Petty Officer Book Rollout - Speech By SgtMaj Bryan B. Battaglia, Senior Enlisted Adviser to the Chairman at The Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
- Battaglia Presents First Armed Forces NCO, Petty Officer Book
- New Rule Could Aid Veterans’ Access to Health Care for Some Traumatic Injuries
- Dempsey Visits Troops in Afghanistan as Part of USO Tour
- Chairman Visits Sailors in Greece as Part of USO Tour
- Dempsey Discusses Sex Assault Prevention During Facebook Session
- Dempsey Addresses Issues During Facebook Town Hall
- Gen. Dempsey's Remarks at the Veterans Treatment Court Conference - Speech By General Martin E. Dempsey at Washington, D.C.
We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted or otherwise contained on American Veterans Forum/V-SPANN.com .org .net or any AVF/V-SPANN Twitter account or post or email or any related or affiliated website or Twitter account (collectively, the "Website"). We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Website. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the Website. This site is merely for informational/entertainment purposes. Read More...
Many Veterans and their families have experienced delays and difficulty receiving benefits and services, not in just this conflict, but in the past. Many Veterans and their families may not be aware of programs and/or help available in such areas as Healthcare, Employment, Housing, Education, Pro Bono Legal Help, PTSD Counseling, Grants, Discounts and many other benefits and programs that have not been brought to the awareness of the Veteran Community through lack of media interest or budget constraints. We will endeavor to post any legitimate websites and contact information that will overcome their challenges.
Our Television Channel will provide a National Network
that includes a State by State breakdown of these programs
with entertaining shows that the whole population will enjoy.